pharmacy school admission professional essays
viagra co dung duoc cho phu nu
go to link
can i take doxycycline for bronchitis
political science thesis ideas
teenage curfew argumentative essay
manfaat obat levitra
go to link
order nursing research proposal
preise levitra 10
efectos secundarios pastillas cialis
effectiveness of cialis
when to take allopurinol
buy essays online review
erfahrungen mit levitra forum
viagra chino para mujeres
short essay on save the earth
lyme disease antibiotics for dogs
scientific method essay example
buy custom paper
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Salary: $0.00 to $29.00 /hour
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join a growing manufacturing company in Pleasant Prairie. This PERMANENT opportunity is paying $55-60k per year, plus bonus opportunity. Full benefits package offered, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k).
Maintenance Tech Responsibilities include:
• Machine repair, machine maintenance, and disassembly and reassembly of equipment for sanitation and production.
• Preventative maintenance of production machinery, packaging machinery, and conveyor systems.
• Installation, diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair of machinery, equipment, and facilities.
• Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems maintenance.
• Setting up and operating production equipment as needed.
• Working with machine operators to ensure functionality and efficiency of production.
• Welding and fabrication as needed.
• Testing of systems and machinery through the use of various meters and gauges.
• Provide maintenance support for electrical, heating and cooling systems, parts inventory and maintaining all aspects of the physical plant.
Maintenance Tech Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of industrial maintenance experience
• PLC controls experience.
• Strong mechanical, electrical and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of Team Members effectively in oral and written communication.
• Proactive mind-set, decision making ability and flexibility are important as well as the ability
to work under just in time pressures..
• Ability to take control of situations and follow them through to a successful end result.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Proficient in the use of electrical testing equipment
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 75 lbs. occasionally