Salary: $42,000.00 /year
TRG is proud to partner with one of Canada’s largest Pharmaceutical providers. Our client is hiring Permanent Full Time Pharmaceutical Production Technicians in Etobicoke!!!
Please note this is a permanent hire with full time benefits.
Location: Etobicoke, Hwy 27/Steeles
Pay Rate: $42,000 yearly or $21.00/hr
Shifts: Morning, Afternoon and Nights
- Manufactures product as per customer and company requirements while working within a team environment.
- Is responsible for sanitation, set-up and operation of all production equipment.
- Follows all GMP’s SOD’s and company policies/ regulations and remains aligned to the Company Strategic Objectives
- Perform all duties according to the SOD’s, GMP’s and all other established safety standards and company policies
- Correctly complete all documentation as per SOD’s, GDP and GMP requirements, i.e., observations, test results, batch record information, etc.
- Notify Coordinator in the event of a departure from procedure, product defect, safety incident or other serious problem
- Execute line clearance and cleaning verification activities as per SODs and established standard work Productivity and Equipment
- Dismantle, clean, sanitize and assemble manufacturing equipment according to established SODs to ensure GMP compliance and meet department changeover targets in support of department and productivity goals
- Safely operate all required equipment and machinery including those used to manufacture, store, clean and transport production related assets
- Conduct in-process testing required in the manufacturing of product
- Execute applicable SAP and LIMS transactions accurately and in a timely manner
- Effectively process batches within specifications to meet department batch execution targets by ensuring optimal run rates in support of schedule adherence
- Complete master batch records and associated production documentation accurately and timely
- Ensure the proper selection, care and use of tools, parts and equipment while performing all job related duties
- Understand cycle time concepts and sources of unreliability to focus on critical areas of improvement
- Operate computerized control panel/Human Machine Interface (HMI) to monitor the process
- Control process start up and shut down
- Issue maintenance notifications and prepare equipment for maintenance work orders as required
May rotate between different processing rooms during shift(s) as required Teamwork
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Actively seeks and accepts positive and constructive feedback from colleagues and leadership
2. Works effectively with team members in support of team and department goals
3. Communicates effectively both verbally and written, in English
4. Perform any related duties as assigned
5. Actively contributes in team meetings and other team-related activities
- Minimum secondary school diploma or recognized equivalent Ability to lift 20 kgs. on a regular basis
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment and Respiratory Protection
- Previous manufacturing experience within Food/Pharmaceutical Industry is an asset
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Results and customer service oriented, pursues work with energy and drive
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Self-Managed team player with a positive attitude exhibiting cooperation, communication, flexibility and initiative to acquire functional skills
Please submit your resume for review. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off