TRG Staffing Solutions is growing and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our Brantford team!
TRG Staffing Solutions is currently hiring a Recruiter to support our onsite Account Manager and our rapidly growing team. As an Recruiter, you will help drive existing account revenue and provide world-class service.
This role monitors multiple clients and provides daily support, by fulfilling the clients staffing requirements on a day to day basis.
Position Type: Permanent Full-time
Schedule: Business Hours
Salary: TBD / Negotiated
Reporting to the Operations Manager, a Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Serving as the main point of contact for our client.
- Assist with the full-cycle recruitment of various temporary and permanent positions
- Create/manage job postings, review resumes, arrange interviews and conduct pre-employment screening (reference checks, background checks, etc.)
- Interview and qualify candidates; present suitable candidates to client for hire
- Work with Account Managers and clients to determine hiring needs and work to meet those needs and requirements on a weekly basis.
- Occasionally visit clients and employees onsite for day to day management.
- Responsible for payroll and scheduling of supported client sites. Audit and correct all discrepancies (if applicable).
- Monitor attendance/performance issues and conduct required follow ups, etc.
- Manage new employee files and enter them into the ATS systems.
- Other staffing and recruitment duties in the branch, as required
Skills, Qualification and Other Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of HR or Recruitment/Staffing industry experience is not required but is considered an asset
- Strong customer service background; motivated & results-oriented
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects and colleagues
- Resourceful, goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other software suites
- Flexible for shift start/end times
- Proven ability to manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to utilize sound judgement in the application of recruitment and screening procedures, as well as client requirements.
Why work for TRG Staffing Solutions?
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Attractive paid time off policy
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please attach your resume and apply to this posting today!