Salary: $14.00 /hour
TRG Staffing is currently hiring for our client located in the heart of the Northwest Industrial Park in Brantford, ON and we are looking for additional Warehouse Personnel to join our growing team.
We will be having open registration at our Downtown Brantford Office
Monday through Friday
9:00am – 3:00pm
116 Dalhouse Street
Please feel free to drop in with the documents below
- A hard copy of your resume (updated with most recent employer)
- 2 Photo I.D’s
- SIN Card / Paper
- Direct Deposit slip for payroll
If you’d like to save time on your registration please complete your Health and Safety testing online and email or bring your certificate of completion in for your interview. If you do not bring them in you will have to complete the training during your registration.
Health and Safety Training:
Clients Major Intersection: Savannah Oaks Dr & Oak Park Rd
You will be responsible for assembling cardboard displays, placing candy items into displays, and various light duties as required.
Full-time and Part-time Schedules are Available!
Benefits & Perks:
- Steady hours
- Weekly Pay
- 4% Vacation Accrual (2 weeks)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Opportunity for continued growth!
- Working on an automatic production line – packaging candy products
- Assembling cardboard displays, boxes and trays for customer orders
- Labelling and wrapping product ready to be distributed
- Loading / unloading cardboard on assembly line
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Prepare products for shipment
- Various other general labour duties as required
What We Need From You:
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting an asset BUT not required
- Ability to work in a semi-fast to fast paced environment
- Able to work with others on an assembly line
- Ability to stand for periods of time
- Willingness to learn and Attention to detail
This is an entry-level general labour position that is available on either a full or part time basis, if this job is for you please apply directly to this posting with your resume attached!
Or call Sarah or Samantha at 416-720-6880 or 289 975 4424 to set up a time to meet.