TRG is hiring a night shift Inventory Control Coordinator for a growing client in Pickering.
This is a full time, permanent role with hire after 90 days of probation.
Location: Pickering, ON
Hours: 11pm to 7am
Schedule: Sunday to Thursday
Reports to: Inventory Control Team Lead
Permanent Hire: YES. After 90 days.
Pay Rate: $18 for probationary period. To be determined after permanent hire.
- Exhibit the desired behaviours that support our vision mission and values
- Coordinate completion of daily and weekly “Scorecard” and health check assignments
- Perform receiving reconciliation
- Ensure accurate article/location set up
- Conduct detailed investigations
- Make inventory adjustments as necessary
- Identify areas of concern in the facility
- Daily reporting of summaries, trends, anomalies and product set up issues
- Additional duties as required by TL and/or Manager
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a Team Player
- Ability to work and adhere to deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Available for any shift
- Clear criminal background
Education & Experience
- Experience with a Warehouse Management System
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in 3PL environment
- Experience prioritizing tasks
Please submit your resume for review.