Salary: $68,000.00 /year
Transline is currently hiring Full-time permanent Millwright Maintenance Technicians. This is your opportunity to join one of the largest plastic food manufacturing facilities conveniently located in the heart of Brampton, ON.
For the past 30 years this manufacturer has been supplying to the largest name brand retailers in the industry. Apply today to learn more about this permanent full-time unionized position. Interviews held weekly, apply today and join our team!
Shift: 8:00 – 8:00 Continental Days/Nights, Shift rotation every 1-2 months
Salary: $67-68K + OT
Perks and Benefits:
· Full-time Permanent Positions
· Full Benefits – Paid for by employer
· 2 weeks Paid vacation
· Free annual Costco Membership!
· Yearly Pay scale increases
· Unionized environment
· Installation and maintenance of all process industry equipment.
· Assist in the maintenance, inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities, malfunctions and failures.
· Conduct all preventative and other maintenance activities
· Perform skilled machining work using lathe, milling machine, shaper, drill press and other machine tools (as per license)
· Conduct hand fitting of machine parts to very fine tolerances using a variety of tools and equipment used in general shop practices (as per license)
· Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment including but not limited to pumps, motors, blowers, chillers, dryers, burners, grinders, shredders, fans, tanks, conveyors
· Conduct monitoring of all equipment (Utilities equipment) on daily basis and work it accordingly for its smooth running.
· Participate on all improvement and building repair and maintenance project as guided by supervisor
· Operate hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
· Maintain the required documentation/ checklist on all work area maintenance activities (work orders and daily activity report).
· Record the spare parts used and submit request to Spare Parts Coordinator for replenishing the spares
· Diligently follow lockout / tag out procedures whenever required
· Criminal Background Check
· Ontario Electrician / millwright Licence 433A Specific industrial Experience
· Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and prepare layouts, diagrams, schematics and manuals.
· Must be able to work at heights
· Must have the ability to manage multiple maintenance projects
· Lift and move product / parts / boxes when required
· Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office (Outlook / Word / Excel)
· Good communication in English (verbal and written)
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply directly to this posting. All qualified candidates will be contacted in a timely manner. Please apply with an updated resume, note only applicants with a valid 433A license with industrial experience will be brought forward for interview.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Disability insurance