Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? A flexible working environment? Great compensation and perks?
This might be the right fit for you. Our client is a leading provider of industrial access services and is looking to directly hire an Accounts Payable Administrator!
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for providing invoicing and payment management support.
The AP Administrator manages the payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner among other duties as required.
Perks and Benefits:
- 4% Vacation accrual
- Generous Benefits
- Direct Permanent Hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and tracking vendor purchase orders
- Code, match and enter invoices and employee expenses into Accounting system
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing reports to balances
- Process vendor payments, resolve PO, contract, invoice and payment discrepancies
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Detailed project job costing review and analysis
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- 2+ years experience with high volume AP a must
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills required
- Navision experience an asset
Compensation and Benefits would start after the 3-month probationary period and will be discussed in-person
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your resume!