Are you seeking an exciting new opportunity? A fun working environment? Career growth and ongoing training?
Our client is now accepting applications for an Industrial Electrician. Successful candidates for this position must be a licensed Industrial Electrician with experience in an automotive environment, strong mechanical skills and experience would be an asset. Our client offers competitive wages, group retirement & benefits programs, attractive vacation and incentive programs.
Perks of Position:
- Competitive wages and attractive vacation package
- Pension Plan
- Group benefits – vision, medical and dental
- Work boot and safety glasses allowance
- Attendance incentives and annual performance bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
Job Duties Include:
- Robotic Teaching and Program modification
- Troubleshoot equipment problems (Electrically, Mechanically)
- Daily check for any Safety issues and countermeasure
- Complete assigned Safety work orders
- Responsible for equipment in their assigned areas and other areas as directed
- Fill out Trouble Reports for extended downtime
- Accurately fill out daily reports
- Inspect your areas for problems and equipment item
- Evaluating problems, provide and implement countermeasures
- Completion of Work orders and Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Implement improvements and countermeasures.
- Licensed Electrician
- Position requires professionalism and service orientation Electrical background is essential with prior experience using PLC’s along with programming and teaching robots
- Experience working in an automotive or equivalent industry.
- Needs to be willing and able to support overtime, weekends and emergency call-ins as required
- Exhibit the ability to work in a challenging environment
- Willing and able to be a self-starter.
Please submit your resume for review. Successful candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.