Are you looking for long term Full-time work with ongoing perks and Benefits? No experience needed training available!
Transline Group Canada is currently hiring Full-time Line Operators / Production Associates for our facility located in Stratford, ON. Due to increased business demands we are currently hiring for several full-time positions for afternoons and nights. This is your chance to get a direct permanent hire with Benefits and a pension!
These are contract to permanent FULL-TIME positions. 3 months or 90 working days whatever comes first!
Shift: MIDNIGHT shifts available. Positions starting daily! Come see us today as we have positions starting THIS WEEK!
- Nights: Sunday to Thursday 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
· Days (7:00 AM- 3:00 PM)
· Afternoons (3:00 PM -11:00 PM)
· Nights (11:00 PM-7:00 AM)
· Days / Nights Continental Shifts(7:00 AM – 7:00 PM / 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM)
· Day Shift – $17 per hour
· Afternoon Shift – $17.50 per hour
· Midnight Shift – $17.65 per hour
· Continental Day Shift – $17.00 per hour
· Continental Midnight Shift – $17.00 per hour (shift premium)
*Mandated OT until otherwise notified*
Benefits & Perks:
$250 Quarterly Bonus Pay out for Perfect Attendance!Earn up to an extra $1000
· Weekly Pay
4% Vacation Accrual (2 Weeks)
· Opportunity to get direct permanent hire!
· Dental and Medical Benefits paid for by the company!
· Up to 9% Pension Plan
· $200 boot Allowance and Prescription Safety Glasses if needed
· Employee amenities – free parking, lunchroom w/ TV’s, vending machines, free coffee machines, outdoor patio).
· Long-term, stable hours.
As a production associate, you will work individually on machines or on a finishing line. The position will require lifting of light items 5-15 lbs.
Working as a Production Worker, your duties include:
· Use of a press machine (if assigned to that line). Lifting 1-10 lb pieces / material.
· Using calipers and gauges to do quality inspections.
Removing and replacing stamped product.
· Repetitive standing.
· Working on a production line / finishing line.
· Previous experience in a manufacturing / warehouse setting preferred but not required.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Experience working with productivity metrics.
There will be light physical demands including, but aren’t limited to standing, light lifting, carrying, bending, pulling, and gripping items from 5 to possibly over 15 lbs.
If you are looking for a rewarding position with the opportunity to develop a career, reply to this posting today! We have positions starting DAILY!
Refer a friend!
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent