TRG Staffing Solutions is growing and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our Pickering team!
TRG Staffing Solutions is currently hiring an On-Site Recruitment Specialist to support our rapidly growing team. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will help drive existing account revenue, provide world-class service and grow accounts through optimization, performance analysis, and relationship building.
This role monitors the account and provides daily support, by optimizing best performance, client retention, and order fulfillment.
Schedule: Business Hours
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for:
- Serving as the main point of contact for our client.
- Assist with the full-cycle recruitment of various temporary and permanent positions
- Create/manage job postings, review resumes, arrange interviews and conduct pre-employment screening (reference checks, background checks, etc.)
- Interview and qualify candidates; present suitable candidates to client for hire
- Work with Senior Recruitment Team and clients to determine hiring needs and work to meet those needs and requirements on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for payroll. Audit and correct all discrepancies (if applicable).
- Monitor attendance/performance issues and conduct required follow ups, etc.
- Manage new employee files and enter them into the ATS systems.
- Other staffing and recruitment duties in the branch, as required
Skills, Qualification and Other Requirements:
- Minimum 6m-1 year of Recruitment/Staffing industry experience is an asset but not required
- Strong sales/customer service background; motivated & results-oriented
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects and colleagues
- Resourceful, goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other software suites
- Flexible for shift start/end times
- Proven ability to manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to utilize sound judgement in the application of recruitment and screening procedures, as well as client requirements.
Why work for TRG Staffing Solutions?
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Attractive paid time off policy
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please attach your resume and apply to this posting today!
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Dental care